Egan Sign is always looking for ethical, hardworking and inventive individuals to join our team.
Egan Sign is a team of dedicated team players who want to provide the best service to our clients. We thrive on helping each other and strive to be the best at what we do.
Respect, hard work, communication, excellence, integrity and family. These are the values we all share and have shaped the way we work with customers and vendors. This value-based culture has earned us a reputation that is unmatched in the industry.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us and send your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Business Development Manager
Reports to: CEO
The Business Development Manager is the primary driver of Egan Sign’s business development and sales efforts. The individual will be tasked with targeting, locating, and managing all leads within the company database. The position is responsible for promoting Egan Sign’s capabilities, selling the company’s solutions, and implementing sales programs. The successful candidate is a high energy, personable self-starter with a winning attitude. They should be eager to sell professional sign and graphics products and services to businesses across the United States.
- Perform substantial lead and market research to better understand potential customers and their industries, including web searches, LinkedIn, business directories, participating in professional organizations, and maintaining personal networks.
- Execute, support, and review all aspects of Egan Sign’s business development process, including referral follow-up, email outreach, and cold calling.
- Utilize, update, and maintain Egan Sign’s Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) tools, salesforce.com, data.com, and Pardot.
- Acquire a minimum of 2-3 new clients capable of buying $500,000 – $1 million of sign services annually.
- Attend, support, and follow up with all contacts from industry trade shows.
- Locate and evaluate potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Participate in creating and improving Egan Sign’s sales strategy.
- Participate in the development of marketing and sales materials, including customer specific sales presentations.
- Assist the CEO in any other projects as necessary.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated track record of developing and effectively implementing sales strategies and achieving sales results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in Windows 7 and PC software, including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience in Salesforce.com preferred.
- BS/BA degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Sign industry experience a plus.
Travel required: 25% or less